Job Type: Part-time/Full Time
As Night Porter you play a key role ensuring the safety of the overnight guest as well as the security of the building. This is a very diverse role and no shift will be the same; evenings vary from helping to close down a events to helping out on the bar, to setting up for breakfast.
Aim of the role: To be solely responsible for the security and cleanliness of the venue ensuring that any guests needs are taken care of to the standards set by the Company.
- To assist in providing a 24-hour service to hotel guests.
- To maintain a courteous, helpful, and friendly attitude to all guests at all times, making sure that Company Policy and vision are followed at all times.
- To be able to diplomatically handle intoxicated late night revellers in not allowing them to disturb other guests or damage hotel property.
- To be familiar with the EPOS system to enter orders and any other room or bar service on to system.
- To assist the early morning staff (receptionist, breakfast waitress) by ensuring the dining room is cleaned and ready for breakfast service and that guest’s accounts are ready for payment.
- To communicate with the early morning staff, as to any on-going problems or incidents encountered in the night.
- To ensure public areas are clean, tidy and free of restaurant and bar items and ready for service the following day.
- To be familiar with fire training and fire drill practices.
- Be fully aware of our Fire Safety procedures and Health & Safety regulations, and to be confident of executing a full evacuation in the case of an emergency.
- Hours between 10pm-7am
We are looking for well presented, energetic, and hard-working individuals who take pride in delivering a high level of customer service at all times. If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested!